The latest version is 0.2. It can be downloaded here: ArgTrack-0.2.zip
Unzip and place the argtrack.exe file in your F1GP/WC folder, or anywhere you like, and run it from there.
It is better to be safe than sorry! Please make a backup of your F1GP folder before using this software.
Note: If you are running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, your installation of Windows may not feature the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 that is required by ArgEditor. In this case, starting the program will display an error saying "The application failed to initialize properly." If this happens, you should try to download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile, which can be found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872
- Initial GP2 track conversion (track and pit lane sections only)
- Initial track validation
- Can rearrange track sections, pit lane sections and best line segments
- Can insert track sections, pit lane sections and best line segments among others, not just at the end
- More/better track command and argument descriptions
- Much more detailed documentation
- First release