ArgTrack is a simple, semi-functional track editor for Formula One Grand Prix by Geoff Crammond and Microprose.
Note: This software is still in beta, and more features will be added in due time.
Remember that it is better to be safe than sorry! Please make a backup of your F1GP folder before using this software.
- Load F1GP tracks for editing
- You can edit (or at least "manipulate")
- Track sections
- Pit lane sections
- Best line segments
- Object settings
- Object shapes
- Track horizon image
- Computer car setup
- and more!
- Save the track and drive it in the game!
To begin your editing adventure download ArgTrack now and go to the introduction page to get started!
- Windows XP, Vista SP1, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- F1GP (European) or World Circuit (US) version 1.05 (probably earlier versions as well)
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
This simple piece of software stands on the shoulders of giants. Huge gratitude goes out to:
- Barrie Millar, Klaus Six and René Smit - for Chequered Flag
- Paul Hoad - for GP2 Track Editor